Monday 3 December 2012

A lovely start to December...

I spent the weekend away in Stratford with some crafty friends from Crafternoon, we had a great time making all manner of things, taking photos, eating, cooking and just relaxing in good company.  The retreat followed one earlier this year in Linclonshire

 and I made this layout about the spring retreat just before we set off for the next crafting weekend.  The papers are Thanksgiving by Teresa Collins...


.. and the title is part die cut, part stitched.


While there I started my Christmas journal, after finding a photo of me taken by Harry last December.


The pages are going to have a very different monochrome look to my earlier journals, with lots of black... but I think i like that!

1 comment:

akilli melek said...

loving your JYC, so different from last years.