Friday 30 November 2012

JYC 2012!!!

It's back, Journal your Christmas! I'm ready for my 5th Christmas Journal, using Teresa Collins papers and an album designed to make a book about the Home.


I decided to make the door more festive by making a little wreath, 


using a Martha Stewart pine border punch, and a Sizzix die, sticking rows of leaves onto a small ring of card, adding a few gems and stars for Christmas sparkle.


 I've returned to a stamped calendar, by Unity, this time I've embossed it either in red or white.


Colour pallette is very limited and not very Christmassy at all: black, red, white and Kraft.
I wanted the album to look different to the others that precede it, and I think it will.  JYC 2012 Day 1 is tomorrow, watch this space!

1 comment:

akilli melek said...

cant believe it is JYC time again. Just had a look back at your 2011 album, it turned out fab