Thursday 7 February 2013

Gingerbread House

 This is Katie's Christmas page for her 12x12 album this year.

 I used the prompts from a weekly UKScrappers challenge, to use red, lengthy journalling and to feature a holiday.  The page allowed me to use up some of my JYC leftovers,

and a cute new alphabet stamp set. only £1 from The Range.

 Although the prompt was for lengthy journalling, this for me wasn't too long, the only difference was that I made it a set of jokey instructions.


I want to make a couple more Christmas pages, hopefully I can use up the rest of my JYC stash.

2 comments:

Jimjams said...

This is a luscious page - love that wee stamp set but no Range near me (and I have plenty of others ... must stop buying stuff)! Great take on the journalling too - lovely to see they're still having crafty, creative fun!

Jacqui said...

Beautiful page Ann with lots of amazing detail - a bit spooky tho' as I've just posted one about a gingerbread house too! Synchronicity hee hee! They are very different anyway tho!