Tuesday 5 February 2013

Growing Up

I started this blog back in 2008, and it's amazing how much my son has changed in that time.
He was a boy when I began, blue eyed, soft skinned and skinny.

 Now he's heading for his mid teens: his face is prickly, legs are hairy and he's wiry in his build.
Looking back at the photos and pages I have of him remind me of this transformation... It's not a surprise, I recall sitting in bed with him one morning back in 1998, when he was a new baby, thinking that one day this tiny, soft, sweet smelling little boy would become a man, and tower over me.


So here is one of his teen pages; when he got these new glasses I teased him that he looked like Michael Caine ("Michael who?"!)


 With this page in mind I took the photo to resemble the man back in the 60's.

The papers are from a bargain pack by WRMK, and the little glasses cut from them made the perfect embellishment.



1 comment:

Jimjams said...

Wonderful pages - I love the Harry palmer one - so funny!