Monday 29 April 2013

A Few Cards

There were a few cards made in April for various celebrations.

Firstly my anniversary on the 16th, 23 years this year.

I had a go with Boofle stamps and used a kiss method to give them a knitted coat. Not my usual thing, but Kev liked it !

My Easter cards this year were a combination of Anna Griffin papers and flowers


with egg shapes downloaded from the DoCrafts Creativity club.


Finally, a friend of mine found she was expecting a surprise baby just after Christmas last year.  Even more of a shock was the very early arrival of her little girl, so I made her a card using a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and cutting the sentiment on my eClips and Sizzix.  She is making steady progress, and was 2 weeks old yesterday, so we are all hoping and praying for the best.
I don't make many cards, but I think a personal card at a time like this shows how much we are all thinking of the family.

No comments: