Monday 9 December 2013

This Year's Card

I have been making my Christmas cards now in October for around 10 years, and this year is no exception.  One of the things I enjoy about my journal is that it allows me to carry on crafting with my Christmas stash right over the festive season.


I loved the Papermania stag stamp, and he appeared on quite a few cards in embossed white on kraft, so this was the card that made it into the album this year.  I always like this page as there is a lot of room for journalling,

 I wrote about my schoolfriend Charlotte and the cards we send each other; hers was the first to arrive this year, reminding me that I need to get on and write my own!

1 comment:

akilli melek said...

great idea for hidden journalling, and to keep a track of card ideas year on year!