Tuesday 25 February 2014

Looking Back

After Sunday's post about how grown up my eldest daughter is, I thought I would post this photo of her with her sister at primary school.



The papers are the new Papermania Lovely range, the blue in them seemed to match the royal blue of their uniforms.

 I cut the title from a Tilly Daydream fat quarter of fabric, mixed with other fonts.  It is a quotation from Dickens Great Expectations, and seemed to fit the photo perfectly.

I'm loving resin flowers that seem to be everywhere at the moment, might have a go at making my own one of these days.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

I was at an SU! demo last night and fell for their resin flowers..haven't seen them before now..trying so hard to stay away from new stuff!!
Lovely pic and quote for the girls, and a sweet pic and post about Hannah on her birthday. I wish her huge luck and a quick result n the job search, it seems so unfair doesn't it, when we know how lovely, suitable for and good at they would at the jobs they want.