Thursday 27 February 2014

The Final Christmas layout.

I made this page at the weekend, sorted my festive stash, boxed it up and at last put it away under my bed until I need it again in the Autumn. Tidying it like this made a bit more space on the kitchen table, so I can get scrapping with the rest of my stash!


The short version of this story appeared in my 2013 Christmas journal, but the moment was so funny I had to give it a 12x12 page to record the whole thing.

The house was, by far, the best the girls had ever made, so when I caused it to collapse by moving it I was not the most popular person in the house.  After much screaming and shouting it was repaired and did get recorded (thank goodness!)

Papers are a mix of Making Memories, Kaisercraft and Graphic 45, just using up the last of my Christmas stash bought for this year.

1 comment:

Jimjams said...

Love the special page you gave this story - those alphas are fabulous.