Friday 7 February 2014

No Butts

When Katie and Hannah were very small we visited a rare breeds farm on our return journey from holiday. The children were delighted at being able to pet the animals; being city girls they rarely got to see livestock.


Just after this photo was taken Katie got a real shock as she was butted in the tummy, she was always a really brave child and rarely shed a tear, but I do remember her being inconsolable afterwards.

Papers are Amy Tan, washi is from Staples and Tim Holtz, fabric brads are a really old set by Papermania.  Good to use old stash, so I added 3!

Also loving the matching cycling shorts and waistcoat a la 1990's!
And I hope you like the revamped blog, as I hadn't changed the design in at least 2 years I thought I really ought to!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really love the new look :)

Jimjams said...

Love the moustaches!
So sweet to see your littlie - gorgeous page, loving the stripes and chevrons!

CoventryAnn said...

Not so little now at 19:(