Saturday 22 November 2014

A Pretty Ghost

Just before Hannah left home to start her new job, she went out with a friend to a Halloween fancy dress party.


 As she is so vain Hannah couldn't possibly dress up as anything gory, so she chose Marie Antoinette as her character for the night.

The skirt was hand made by the wearer, and the papers for the page are Graphic 45, along with a sprinkle of die cut bats.


She loos great here at the start of the night, but was not so well later, despite me warning her to stay sober as she was moving house the next morning.  Her hangover was a far better punishment than anything I could say!

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm with Hannah, when you're this gorgeous, why wear black and pretend to be an ugly old witchy crone?! love the details on the page and the double point on the title, and I hope the move went without too much I'll humour from the movee!