Thursday 19 March 2015

Stash Bash PL style

On UKScrappers this year we are being challenged each month to use our stash in four different layouts. One of the challenges for March was to make a page in the style of Project Life.

As I do have quite a number of PL cards (some bought, others swapped) I had a go at using a large number of them on a 12x12 page. 

 
Some were used to make the grid style, others I cut up to add embellishments.

The page is all about a pair of Dorothy shoes I bought at the end of last year, and the PL style was perfect as I only had one photo of me wearing the shoes, plus a picture found on the internet.

 
I added lots of Washi tape, a sprinkle of gems and a few wooden shapes to finish the page, along with a mixed font, part glittered title. Lots of stash used, 3 more challenges to go this month.

No comments: