Sunday 22 March 2015

Hobbycraft at the NEC

Quiet on here of late as I haven't been crafting much due to pressure of work, so not much to share.
Even this weekend I didn't craft, but only because I had been shopping with my sister yesterday, and visited the Hobbycraft show at the NEC today.

 I do still go twice a year: the tickets have increased in price, but as I get mine using Tesco vouchers they cost a third of the list price.  I don't even pay to park as Kev drops me and picks me up... more money for stash!  Sadly (for our bank balance) I went overboard today, but there were many bargains to be had this year!


I picked up an upgrade to my Big Shot in the Plus version, which I had asked Kev to get for my birthday, so buying that didn't really count...
Along with it I got some free dies, and found alongside them lots that were reduced in price.


An sei scrapbooking kit, two years old but papers and lots of embellishments all still gorgeous.


The little WRMK bag matches my craft tote and is so cute I couldn't resist it.


Finally, don't think I forgot about Kev today: after all, he did drop me and pick me up from the NEC. I found some items to help him with his woodcraft.


Wouldn't want him to feel left out!

No comments: