Tuesday 26 May 2015

Good intentions...

So far have led to nothing when it comes to sorting out the house, although I have done a bit of gardening, and some scrapbooking, so it's not all bad.

Harry is busy this week in school most days as the teachers are running revision classes, meaning I have to get up early to drop him off, so maybe tomorrow I will get some sorting out done.


Some scrapbooking to share: this month's challenge on UKS is weather related, so I made a page using a pair of photos that have been floating around in my 'to scrap' pile for ages; so long in fact, I can't remember when I took them!


The papers are from the £2.99 TKMaxx set bought last week, and the title is die cut with a Sizzlit die I have had for an age! Simple page, but the photos are no longer in the pile.

No comments: