Monday 11 May 2015

Spain Mini Book

I kept all the tickets, passes and memorabilia collected in Spain so I could make a mini book to put it all into.

To maintain a similar theme throughout I used Roald Dahl scrapbook and papers by Papermania, they seem to tie together the whole book.


The book began at our wedding day and continued in chronological order.


The journey, 


Arrival in Madrid


Visiting Art galleries


San Miguel Mercado


The royal palace


the Monastery of the Barefoot Countess


and our journey via high speed train to Barcelona.


Barcelona and the end of the book next time.

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Wow that's a beautiful minibook, loving the use of the papers, I hesitated over these as wasn't sure I could use them - now I've seen this the obvious answer is of course I could - drat - should have bought them when I got chance LOL

Chidkid said...

Great book and memories... Love all that journalling.

Unknown said...

That is awesome, so much to look at and read, a proper, proper scrapbook and it is gorgeous to boot! I have not heard of the Roald Dahl papers, off to google...