Friday 31 July 2015

Finished at Last!

We were some of the latest schools to finish this summer, only ending term on Tuesday.
A few people moved on from our place, some to new jobs, others retiring.


My own TA didn't leave our school, but she has switched years to work lower down the school, which is a pity as I have really  enjoyed working with her. I made her a card to say thanks for all the help she has given to me and the children over the past three years.


The sentiment is a Tim Holtz embossed and sanded one, a new purchase! Paper is a very old Graphic 45 one.  Looking forward to a rest (after the decorating is done).

1 comment:

Louise H said...

Love the card - I have absolutely no talent in making cards. I thought we had finished late in Derbyshire (Friday 23rd) especially as my brother- in-law (Leicestershire) finished 2 weeks before that!