Friday 14 August 2015

Gorgeous Dorset. .

Regular readers will have noticed that I have not been posting much of late.  All due to enjoying myself on the south coast in my holiday destination of choice.  I was also lucky enough to be able to stay a few extra days in  my sister's van with her. Kev (never one for spending many hours on the beach) went home a week before me.   He had been itching to get the jobs we started finished,  tidy his garage and begin to make a hall stand for a friend of ours.  (And then have to clear the garage again! )

So now I'm home here are some of the photos that will be appearing on scrapbook pages soon! Today starts with a cloudy day in Lyme Regis; a fabulous cliff top drive away along the Jurassic coast from Weymouth.



Nets on the harbourside.


Harry on the Mill steps.


..and looking out to sea.

the gardens overlooking the beach


and a photo of Kev and I taken by Harry.

More pictures later in the week.

No comments: