Monday 30 May 2016

Over a week without blogging?

What was I thinking of?  Well, now half term is here, I have had time to catch up with taking photos of the things I have been making, and to try and get my posts up to date.



My first layout is made using a set of Anna Griffin papers called Madison. They are mainly red, white and blue, so suited a page about the celebration of VE day at Upton House earlier this month.


There was a forties style pop-up pub, so we had a lovely time (especially Harry!) sitting in the sunshine with a beer before visiting the house and garden. The title was cut out using an XL Sizzix die by Tim Holtz in a typewriter font from adhesive backed glitter paper.


I still have quite a few photos from the day we visited, so might use more of these pretty papers again.

1 comment:

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Wow! This page is full of energy! Great page. Jx