Tuesday 10 May 2016

The Eiffel Tower

After looking at this page and the photos I still have not printed of our visit to Paris, I know that the Eiffel Tower deserves at least two more layouts!



The photos are of the iconic tower itself, and Kev and I standing at the very top. I couldn't believe how calm it was up there; hundreds of feet up in the air and almost no breath of wind!


I used a mix of stash on the page: some die cuts by MME; love themed word stickers by Ali Edwards; travel project life style card by Simple Stories (I cut up a couple of these to make the suitcases and flags) along with a triplet of metal embellishments.


I added these first to use them, but also as they were part of a challenge on UK Scrappers to add metal to layouts. After filling them with paper cut to sie and stickers saying you and me I filled them with Glossy Accents to make my own enamelled embellishments.


No comments: