Sunday 8 May 2016

Metro

When I saw the railings around this Metro station on the Isle du Cite in Paris (a tourist hotspot, being around the corner from Notre Dame) I knew I wanted to scrapbook them.


I also knew I had the perfect papers for this Art Nouveau design in the Graphic 45 Artisan range from last year.

 Black cardstock makes the perfect foil for Graphic 45 paper, I added embellishments by cutting peacocks from the 12x12  papers, and cut apart sheets from the 8x8 pad.


The Eiffel tower comes from another set; World's Fair which (shame on me!) I had yet to use.


Finally, I used an old set of Sizzlit alphabet dies called Nouveau...I do think the title could stand out more, so may go back and recut it from black foam.

1 comment:

Chidkid said...

Wow.. a perfect choice of papers for these pictures