Saturday 18 June 2016

Old stash challenge

At a recent crop a friend of mine had a selection of very old papers by MME in her kit that she didn't know what to do with. She didn't know what to do with them, so I suggested dishing them out to members of the crop as a challenge, so that we could make a page using them, ready for our next meeting which is today!


The papers were very bight, shocking pink, yellow and green; difficult to use, so I toned them down with sprays of brown mist, and inked the edges. On the positive side, the kits did contain little min-books, I used mine to add extra photos and my journalling.


The title was cut using a typewriter die by Tim Holtz and brown foam.


 I wonder how the pages of my friends turn out; we have decided to share old stash over the next few crops and see if we can each make a dent into each other's paper mountains!

No comments: