Saturday, 4 March 2017

My Friend's Garden

A couple of year ago, a scrappy friend of mine took part in an open studio event where her house and garden were home to her art work as part of a local exhibition.


Her small, shady garden looked so lovely that I took lots of photos; only just got round to scrapbooking them!

I used Paige Evan's last range, lots of floral papers and embellishments made it the perfect choice for this subject. The cut-apart card made for my title, and lots of fussy cutting to add flowers to the page.


I made this the second of a DLO using Paige Evans papers, the cut-out zig-zag strip on both, to match the pages.

3 comments:

Deanna Anthony said...

Beautiful page! I'm ready to see some green around here with flowers blooming, but that also means the pine pollen will hit hard, too. Allergies will be happy! I won't! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Wendy said...

That is lovely, what a gorgeous garden your friend has :-)

sue jones said...

such a pretty page - lovely Summery colours.