Friday 3 March 2017

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

No blogging of late, as my laptop (with my photos on it) stopped working, so I stopped posting.  After a repair from a local shop, I'm back online again.


I used this photo of my daughter and her boyfriend taken on New Year's Eve in front of the Christmas Tree to record a funny story about them from in their student days.


They lived in a HMO, so it was subject to regular inspections by the landlord; on one in early December, Hannah had decorated their room ready for the festive season. Chris let the inspector in, who was surprised to see a lad's room decked in perfectly co-ordinated decorations.


His dead-pan response to the quizzical look on the visitor's face still makes me laugh: "Well, it is the most wonderful time of the year!"

1 comment:

jill said...

Its such a pain when these computers stop working & at least you never lost your photo's.
A great Christmas layout Ann, something I've still got to get do is our Christmas layout for 2016.