Friday 7 April 2017

Any Excuse

I have been working through the photos in my Book of Me; I have the album organised chronologically, and insert the not yet scrapbooked photos in the right places in the album, ready to be included.  This photo was taken back in 1982 when I was supposed to be revising for my A Levels. As you can see, my book was on the floor, and I was simply enjoying myself sunbathing in a deckchair! !

I used a cloud sheet by Maggie Holmes for my background, along with a little vellum from the same paper pad.

Most of the rest of the papers and embellishments are from Paige Evans new range Oh My Heart. The book papers and girlie papers were ideal for a layout about a teenage me, I cut out lots of elements to add as embellishments.


I loved the little shoes (I had a pair just like these in white when I was 17); nail-polish; and the stacks of books.


The bunny, dream and sunshine are Sizzix dies by Katie Skilton.  I added little stamps by Ali Edwards to finish it off.

1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

Love it - Gorgeous Spring colours