Sunday 9 April 2017

80's Style

I remember this photo being taken when I returned home from University in the eighties for the summer. Holiday.  We were going out as a family and this was one of my favourite dresses at the time.  I made most of my own clothes when I was a  a student, as I had very little money, this outfit included.  When I looked closer, I noticed all the other signs of the decade. ..I think we thought we looked fabulous!.


The papers are by Paige Evans Take Me Away and Simple Stories.  


The title is die cut using Sizzix Deco, and I added more die cut embellishments (clouds and the word love) using Katie Skilton's new Sizzix die sets.


I am making real progress with my old photo from my Book of Me, even though those eighties styles are a little embarrassing!

No comments: