Tuesday 19 September 2017

A Feast!

On the harbourside in Weymouth, there is a restaurant we have been visiting for over twenty years while on holiday.  This year was no different, and I took a few photos of us and the food to make this layout.


I went with a Project Life style page again, mainly using cards from the Kraft PL range (which have been in my stash for ages!)


In our family, 'Food of the Gods' is a commonly used phrase to describe anything delicious, so seemed ideal for the title for my page.  To finish the page I added translucent Nuvo Drops and a few stickers from Simple Stories I Am range...it was on my table so I I tried to use up as amny as possible.
I know people are mocked for taking photos of their food, but at least I print off and scrapbook my pictures!

No comments: