Sunday 17 September 2017

A Project Life Style Double Layout

As I had taken so many photos this year, I wanted to scrapbook some a little more quickly, so I chose a pocket style page for this layout about the beach.


Although speed was my reason for scrapbooking in this way, in the end I spent a huge amount of time making the pages.


Firstly, I decided to use some of the seaside themed dies from my collection.  The layered beach scene is a die by Do Crafts, I had had it a while but was glad to make use of it at last.  I cut papers by Anna Griffin, and plain cardstock by Papermania.


Next, I cut out sea creature dies by Katie Skilton, I had used these before in a layout with very different colours, and although red sea might be seen to be a little odd, the colours of the papers match those in the rest of the pages.


The final bit of die cutting was the title from red funky foam using a Sizzix XL alphabet die, I added an embellishment cut from a sea themed PL card with added washi tape.


I added journalling to 3x2 cards, along with hand cut, punched and die cut embellishments.


Although the pages did take a long time, I think the effort was worth it. 😊

No comments: