Friday 15 September 2017

Our Spot on the Beach

Every year we go to Weymouth, we always use the same spot on the beach.  A beach hut is home for our possessions for the whole season, really handy as it means we don't have to carry our belongings down every day.


I took a photo of the 'camp' up the beach as I paddled in the sea, along with a shot of a sandcastle the boys (aged 15, 18 and 24!) had made...never to old to play in the sand.


I used lots of very old stash to make this layout.  The papers were from a really old seaside themed by Papermania. I cut out beach hut embellishments from the paper and stamped and cut out the bunting (Unity).

When I searched for the papers I wanted, I found a beach ht stamp; I then used this on my layout above the photos.

The title was made from a mix of glittery Thickers and tile letters by Websters.  A useful layout to begin one of my scrapbooks about our favourite hunt in Dorset.

No comments: