Wednesday 11 October 2017

Girls Night Out

I've been loving the Papermania Capsule Pigment collection, and used it to make this layout about our summer holiday.


I went out with my sister and two daughters for cocktails on one of our nights down in Dorset. 


I love the large wooden letters and used them to make a huge title for my page along with smaller ones from the range. 


The layout was embellished with washi tape and bright adhesive spots and I finished it off with stamping: a large year stamp by Altenew, a little camera and words from an Amy Tan roller stamp.
Now we are properly into Autumn, the fun days of our summer holiday do seem so long ago.

1 comment:

viv said...

It's been a while since I have been on my blogger and I can see what I have been missing your pages are lovely