Saturday 7 October 2017

The Gilded Teapot

In Dorchester, the county town of Dorset, there is a quaint little tea shop selling loose teas and coffee.


Katie loves to drink tea and buys her leaves online from this shop, so it was lovely to visit it in person.  It was decorated in vintage style with old tea caddies, suitcases and teapots.


I broke into my new Paige Evans kit, Turn the Page, to make the layout. When my paper pad arrived, I took a few of the pages and fussy cut out elements: stars,  tea cups and birds.  The all appear in clusters on the layout, along with a few of the puffy stickers.


I added a geometric clip by Papermania and a title using stickers from the sticker book and pink glittery Thickers.  Loving this range, especially the 2x2" books, so I can see me making a lot of layouts from it.

3 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous Page always nice to see the actual shop although i mostly perfer to shop online :)

Wendy said...

That's a great page, you have made me want to go to Dorchester now!

Deanna said...

Love this! My husband has been to the UK twice for work and always brings tea back for my daughter. Someday I would love to go see for myself! Thanks for sharing!