Saturday 27 January 2018

Christmas Pyjamazzz

 I had been saving the cute background papers used on this layout for exactly this page.


The kids had new PJs as usual in new bags this year, so I did take a good few photos of them (again, lots of pictures to the page!)


Once I added the photos, I noticed that not much of the paper was visible, so I started to fussy cut out the little onesies.  Rachel at the crop said it might be nice to put them on a washing line; great idea (except having to cut out so many!) but I am really pleased with how they looked.



I had one more problem with the page; no 's' in the Thickers to end my word.  Pam at the crop had a genius idea, to replace the s with a number of zs to remind about the use of the pyjamas. I finished the page with bits and pieces from my Christmas Journal.  I want to empty the kit box I stored it all in ready to go again in December!

Thanks ladies for your ideas.  Perfect!




No comments: