Thursday 25 January 2018

12x12 Festive Pages

Now my Christmas Journal is complete, I still have a pile of larger Christmas photos I want to scrapbook, so at a crop on Sunday I made a start on the big pages.


This page is about the day when I went to Birmingham with my daughter nad sister on a Saturday in December for afternoon tea in a city centre hotel. The hotel used to be called The Midland, after the railway line it is just around the corner from, so this was the title I gave my page.


The papers are by Kaiserkraft, a traditional Victorian style set, ideal for the decor in the hotel.


I made the title using funky foam in brown nd an XL Sizzix alphabet die by Tim Holtz called Deco, along with stamped letters using a very old Papermania set of Urban stamps, punced out with a palm punch.

I also cut squares and the Santa from a cut apart paper in the set, and the poinsettia washi tape is a really old reel...no idea about the manufacturer! Lots more photos still to scrap...so I'm glad I managed to fit four on this one page!

No comments: