Tuesday 23 January 2018

This is the End!

My tenth Christmas Journal! Finished!  I chose to just end it with a large photo of the three kids looking so happy to fill most of the page.


It left little room for embellishments, the date, some word strips and a short line of journalling.
I completed my journal by covering the kraft cover with Brenda Walton papers both front and back, and a strip 1" wide of stripe paper.


The journal -as ever- is full, but I tried not to use any 3D foam pads to keep it from being too bulky.


It should fit fairly well onto the shelf with the ten predecessors, although I might need to start a new shelf soon!


 I do have a few larger photos left, along with what is remaining of the kit I put together, so I plan to make a few 12x12" pages to use them up and empty out my JYC Really Useful Box before I refill it, ready to make my journal again next year.

No comments: