Wednesday 20 June 2018

Aberwystwyth Castle

This photo of Katie has been sitting in my Wales album for four years (when we took her off the University), and as she is about to graduate, I thought it was time to get it scrapped!


I'm sure the image of her holding up the collapsing wall of the building is a typical one or visitors to the castle, nevertheless I don't mind the cliche!


The papers are from the Maggie Holmes Carousel range.  I cut out tickets from a paper, the chipboard is from a Crate paper travel set. I'm still working my way through the American Crafts sticker books -they have been so handy- so lots of the word strips, dots and hearts stars are from the books.


I used a Tim Holtz die set to cut the script style title and added Thickers to finish it off.
Sequins completed the layout, a few more welsh pages to go!

No comments: