Friday 22 June 2018

The Libertine

We went to Wales last year and Katie took us to a lovely cocktail bar called The Libertine.  In the day, it is a lovely place to stop to read the paper, have a coffee (or cocktail) and relax.  It has a lovely Victorian feel of a gentleman's club, perfect to stop, sit and read the paper.


More Maggie Holmes papers, I really like the background as it's glittery.  The tickets are stamped and die cut using a new Tim Holtz, my daughter Katie helped me to colour them.


I used a jounalling pad by Ali Edwards, adding little strips of paper from the background to decorate it.


The title is partly an Amy Tan sticker (the) and the rest is in chipboard Thickers.


I used cut outs from the papers, Crate paper chipboard washi tape and sequins to complete the page; I even made use of an old border punch to make a scalloped edge to the papers, good to get old kit out.


No comments: