Sunday 15 July 2018

Altenew Class

A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to attend a class run by Altenew and came away with a few cards and this layout designed by Lilith Eeckels.


The team brought along an Instax camera, so we all had a photo to add to the page.  Lillith scrapbooks in A4 size, so I added the finished page to a star paper by Paige Evans I found in my stash; it went well with the star embellishments die cut at the class.


I love the background to the page, we simply used the square ink pads and pressed them onto the cardstock. I added a doodled line around each square too.


We made  simple tag from left over card, stamping a layered flower, I put mine on the left of the tag to allow room for the journalling.  The title, tag and small words were stamped in black Altenew ink.

No comments: