Tuesday 17 July 2018

Altenew Cards

After going to the class run by Altenew I was inspired to make a few cards using stamps.



At church, our Parish Priest had an idea to give us £2 so we could take it away and make some money to support the parish.  I spent my cash on a set of blank cards and envelopes along with some plastic card bags.  I then took the made cards into work and sold them to raise money.


They were popular with my fellow teachers, I liked the silhouette leaves stamped in very pale colours...


with added sequins and a sentiment to complete the card.


My favourite card took the longest, stamping a series of layered flowers to make this floral spray...in fact, I liked it so much, I left this one at home in my own card stash to give to a friend or member of the family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great money-making idea & lovely cards....Mgt.