Wednesday 26 September 2018

Dug Up.

Last summer, I took some photos on a grassed area outside the front of my parent's house.  The council had planted lovely wildseeds, so the green looked really lovely. 

This year, Mum and Dad received a letter from Severn Trent in the spring, letting them know that major works would take place on the green to prevent flooding and that the road would be closed for 6 months.


When we took a look at the digging, I couldn't believe how huge the hole was, and the sign about ball games on the green still being present just made me laugh. 


No idea about the papers, I made the layout back in August, but Paige Evans Turn the Page is ringing a bell.


The stamps for the title are definitely by Paige Evans and I did cut embellishments from the 2x2" card pads.

No comments: