Monday 24 September 2018

Title Page

This photo taken inside Coventry Cathedral has been sitting in the first page protector of my Midlands album waiting to be scrapbooked for longer than I can remember.



As I decided to get this book up to date this summer, I began with this photo.  I found a ready made cut file in of my 12x12" Paige Evans books (I don't have an electronic cutter...or the time to work out how to use it.) The file looked a little like a stained glass window, so I used papers from the pad to back it and others to put together the layout.



The title is stamped directly onto the page using a Stamps by Me script alphabet and a few added letter tiles.


As the papers are a little old, I used more up to date stickers from the American Crafts booklet, so useful!

Another page done.

No comments: