Sunday 9 September 2018

Yew Gardens

It's been so long since I blogged, I began getting lazy back in the summer as it was so hot, but I did do lots of scrapbooking so hope to share it over the next few weeks.
Back in June, we visited the National Trust's Packwood House and had a good walk about the gardens. 


I love the yew gardens at Packwood, it was such a hot day we arrived early.  Looking back now, it's hard to remember back to those days when it was so hot we couldn't sleep at night and work was just awful! And we complained about the heat so much!


I made my first use of the Box of Crayons range by Shimelle, The horizontal lines picked up on the vertical ones of the hedges in the photos. One of my favourite items in the range is the 6x8" journalling pad. 


I chose a paper with curved lines to place both my title and handwriting. Most of the embellishments are from the range, including the cute puffy sticker, Thickers and washi tape.

No comments: