Saturday 5 August 2017

Christmas???

I rarely begin preparing for Christmas so early in the year,  October is my usual starting point, but this year I felt the urge to get ahead. I had picked up a few Sizzix dies in the sale last year, a nd saw them being used on the TV, so got cutting myself.


I love this Father Christmas by British designer Pete Hughes.  He makes for a lovely clean and simple card design, the only thing I needed to add  was  a few sequins for some extra sparkle.


The angel is also one of his designs, after cutting in a variety of different types of card (rose gold ,  textured and glitter ) I spent an enjoyable afternoon snipping and paper piecing them together.



Simple stamped sentiments by Tim Holtz and again a few sequins completed the cards.



Twelve down, a few more to make!

No comments: