Friday 3 April 2009

UKS weekly challenge

I have been a team member on UKS for about 3 months now. Since I have been off work i try, if i can, to complete the weekly challenges. This weeks included a whole series of things to add to the LO, i only missed on (that was lace, as i didn't have any) but the challenge resulted in this LO.

As ever there's a bit of stamping (Unity for the trees and the journalling block, studio g for part of the title) I also used some of the Doodlebug Double sided stickers, and flocked these in a lovely fuzzy brown for the rest of the title. As the stickers were on clearance at QVC, where i originally got them, i bought another set in the week, they are lovely with added flock or glitter, so expect to see more of them over the next few LOs. The papers and die cut card were bargains, card from the NEC, and the Unity stamps and papers from Stampeezee, where there was a half price 12x12 sale a few weeks back. I can't resist a bargain!

2 comments:

DGgirl said...

Hi Ann

Just wanted to say that the more I look at your blog, the more I could become a stamper. I so love the Unity stamps!!

I'm going to a stamping workshop on 18th April to learn how to stamp properly so watch this space!!

Love your work as always!!

Gillx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Thanks for the link Ann, shall have a wonder over soon. I think I've heard the shop being mentioned before somewhere. Love your LO, great examples of stamping.