Sunday 28 March 2010

First Scrapbook Class.

I taught my first scrapbook class at a local crop today, although i use the word taught very loosely, as I only had to explain things once very briefly at the start, give out the instructions and then off they went!! I'm hoping they liked the pages, but here is the first one.

The photo is of Mum and Dad on their wedding day, I had seen pleated paper on pages, so decided to make a pleated paper border using a long strip, punched with a Martha Stewart punch, and folded in to a frame shape. I used DST to stick it down as you need a strong adhesive. The flowers and bird cage are cut from other papers in the kit, swirl is a Sizzix extended strip die, and the journalling block is a stamp by Unity. The title is die cut again from the cardstock using the Sizzix alphabet Sunset.

I'll upload the next LO tomorrow. I think the best thing was
that they needed so little help I actually made 2 other LOs while I was there for my own album :)

5 comments:

SusieJ said...

WTG Ann! Pleased your class went so well and you managed to crop too.
Sue xx

Sandra said...

Well done you :) .... I bet they had such a fun time at the crop. Your layout is gorgeous

sue-bubbles said...

What a beautiful page Ann, lovely colours and gorgeous details as always. Im so glad that you enjoyed your first teaching session...those very lucky ladies!!!
Sue x

Luluuk said...

I was one of the lucky ones - Thnaks for a great class Ann - and it was great to see your JYC in real life. See you soon, Louise

Anonymous said...

Knew you would be fab Ann, thanks for all the hard work its was a great day =) Claire x