I made the page for the challenge I set over on the DoCrafts forum.
I cut the large title word the old fashioned way, copying the logo from the web, reversing it (in Word) then printing on the back of my paper, and cutting it out. The word girl was made using green thread, twisted to make the word girl, then stuck down with glossy accents. The papers are Cosmo Cricket (again) Material girl, I got them as part of Aprils monthly kit from Stampeezee. They just seemed to go perfectly with the vintage theme of the page once they were inked and distressed a bit! The flowers, dewdrops and buttons are all part of the kit. I stamped the ticket using an Autum Leaves set.
Only 2 more teaching days for me this week. tomorrow and Friday, it's like being part time again! Garden should look fab in high summer after the hours we spent in it this weekend. Just have to hope for a decent summer now!
Oooh, and I just noticed that the background to my blog seems to have disappeared... hence the new one. Love owls!