Saturday 14 November 2015

The Secret Garden

The second of my Hen Day layouts to share.  This is a grid layout, making use of a landscape 6x4 photo.

I converted the photo to black and white to go better with the papers.


Again I used images cut from the cards and papers, and added faux stitching between the grids in black pen.

The camera is stamped a number of times, cut out and paper pieced.


I also added pieces of washi tape, punched stars and hearts, buttons.  The title was made using a mix of fonts from the sticker sheets. I am pleased with how this page turned out, I rarely do grid layouts, but thought this would work well in making use of the lovely double sided papers.

2 comments:

Louise H said...

I've never done a grid layout page - I love this one, it's really good.

Virginia said...

Gorgeous layout, loving the squares, I'm loving using square photos at the moment!