Tuesday 11 April 2017

Another Old Set of Photos

The photos on this page were taken in my first year away at Polytechnic. As I studied Applied Biology, we went away on  field trip to the Lake District in May of 1983, and these are some of the photos that were taken at the time.


I used Happy Camper by MME papers and one from the new Papermania wood backgrounds.


Some of the embellishments are from the Ali Edwards Story Telling kit (Wild) along with a few stamps.The border is made with a Martha Stewart Pine border punch: one I normally use at Christmas.


It's funny that these pictures were taken in the days of film photography, they are not quite perfect, some are soft focus and one has chopped off the heads of the subjects!  Never mind, I still remember the time away, so they are well worth scrapbooking.

No comments: